Search This Blog

Sunday 4 September 2011

Johnny Cash my idol

Johnny Cash is a very important person in my life, despite that he was way before my time. My dad introduced me to him when I was a kid, and I immediately fell in love with his music. The thing I love the most about him is his lyrics, they are so deep and touching, and it makes you think about your own life. I myself is a musician and I know how hard it is to right lyrics like this, unless you speak from the heart, and form experience.
When I got older Johnny was still with me, on my Disc-man, my MP3 and now on my Iphone. It's always such a good felling when you haven't heard him for a while and then come back and here it again, and you'll miss it. Most of his songs remind me of my time with my family and friends. I introduced many of my friends to his music, and they loved it too. When I got old enough to drink, my friends and I didn't hear techno, we heard Johnny Cash. And when I hear his songs it remind my of us drunk, and having a good time. Well I just wanted to make a tribute to him, thanks for all your music and may you rest in peace.

I want to show you a song from the man in black, that kinda makes my sad but again reminds me that thinks isn't as bad as they seams.

When I was a kid my dad worked a lot so we didn't get so much time together, and now when Im older I have school, work, friends, and sports, so now it's me there don't have any time for him. this song is about something like that, but I know that I love my dad to death and we will get some time together, and you know we'll have a good time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment